The Sale Conditions
- The buyer is asked before the first order is given to registrate.
By means of the mail he will thenafter receive his customer´s number, which will be required
to be quoted in the order form. On the precise fill of customer´s registration depends the accurate and unproblematic
delivery of the ordered collector´s material.
- In the order form the buyer can choose the way of payment and the despatching of the
selected collector´s material. The ordered material is to be sent for cash on delivery
(only in Czech territory), or registered resp. as a valuable letter (in case of transef payment to the bank account).
It is also posible to hand over the material personally when agreed before. In case of interest the buyer
can receive an invoice to his purchase by means of e_mail. When the material is delivered in other way than sending for cash on delivery,
always a pro-forma invoice is issued, which the buyer receives immediately after his order.
- All prices are quoted in Czech crowns (CZK, approx. FX-rate is 31,5,- CZK/EUR).
For the payment in foreign currency the dayly rate of exchange (bid) is used, with the date of recieved order.
- In case the ordered material is sent for cash on delivery, the buyer ought to pay the postage and packing expences.
- If the ordered material is payable by means of transfere to the bank-account, the buyer receive
immediately the pro-forma invoice and the chosen material is reserved for 14 days. After the full payment is
received, the selected material is posted without delay. Postage and packing expences are added. Bank connection: 332615001/2400, eBANKA a.s.,
Ovocný Trh 8, 117 19 Praha 1.
(How to send money from abroad)
- The quality of the collector´s material, which is offered for sale, corresponds to the standard of the
Czech Numismatic Association, as well to the catalogue according to which they are indicated.
- The literature which is used ti the determination of the offred material:
- B - Jan Bajer - Papírová platidla Československa 1919-1993, 5. edition
- P - Albert Pick, Bruce, Shafer - World Paper Money, Volume 2, 10. edit.
- P - Albert Pick, Bruce, Shafer - World Paper Money, Volume 3, 9. edit.
- PS - Albert Pick, Bruce, Shafer - World Paper Money, Volume 1, 9. edit.
- Ro - Holger Rosenberg - Die deutschen Banknoten ab 1871, 14. edit.
- The purchaser has the right to return the consigment however undamaged or in some other way changed
within 7 days since the post-delivery, no question asked. He is obliged to refund the post and packing expences.
In case of wrong type-determination, bad quality or of some other defect from the seller´s part, the returning expences
(postage and packing) bears the seller.
- The buyer takes the risk for pacels sent out of the Czech territory.
- With the posted order form confirms the buyer our Sale Conditions.
NUMIS wish you good luck
NUMIS - NUMISMATICKÝ SALON, s.r.o.
Praha 2, Korunní 50
tel: 603 446 447